Tomorrow is Earth Day. This is how I'm going to celebrate:
* Turn on all of my lights, all day.
* TV on full-blast all day
* All computers and monitors on
* Small trash-fire in the backyard
* Air-conditioning set to 65 with the windows open
* Driving 100+ mph on the toll-way with the AC on, windows open, in 5th gear in my RSX-S
* Dumping the neighbor's recycle bins into my trash bonfire (bins included)
* Shattering my CFL lightbulbs in the backyard spilling the mercury
* Replacing the broken CFL bulbs with evil incandescent bulbs
I'll try and think of some more ways to celebrate Earth Day later tonight and post my results tomorrow.